Brianza plastica, armed with over 40 years of experience, presents you with a summary of some of the most significant works carried out on national soil. A testimony to the strength of the company which, from the outset, has believed in research and in the evolution of its products, as well as in customer service.
- Teatro Alla Scala - Milano
- Palazzo Reale - Milano
- Teatro Petruzzelli - Bari
- Grand Hotel Timeo & Villa Flora - Taormina
- Recovery of the Railway Station - Roma Ostiense
- Reggia del Vanvitelli - Caserta
- Villa Reale - Monza
- Ex Caserme Pepe - Nuovo centro Esquilino Roma
- Teatro Toniolo - Mestre
- Teatro Sangiorgi - Catania
- Rifugio Sapienza - Etna sud
- Don Leandro Rossi foundation youth residence, Lodi (MI)
- Restructuring of residential building, Lodi (MI)
Today Brianza Plastica’s production, with its ISOTEC®, ELYPLAST® brands, is established in all sectors of construction, from prefabrication, to agriculture, and is recognised on the market not only as a competent partner, but also and above all as a point of reference for know-how, quality, service and professionalism.
The research and collaboration has allowed the company to reach important objectives over the years, working on big projects, some of which are works of inherent historical and artistic prestige, such as the roof of Palazzo Reale in Milano, created by adopting the ISOTEC® system, or the roofing of the Reggia di Caserta, created with ISOTEC® panels, 60mm in thickness. Other important projects include the historic Teatro Petruzzelli in Bari or the numerous interventions which brought huge benefit to the roof of Villa Reale in Monza. Interventions which have always ensured maximum results and which, thanks to the foresight of the owner, who already in 1983 chose to focus the future of his company on the energy saving sector, led Isotec by Brianza Plastica to become a leader in the thermal insulation market.